Coventry Street Arts Fair Thursday 8.7 from 6-9PM, features many art and culture events:
• Brittany Reilly with Almost Acoustic Band
• Something DaDa
• Coventry Library Storytelling
• Cleveland Jazz Project
• Guest Author at Mac’s Backs
• Progressive Arts Alliance All Stars
• Joyful Noise Neighborhood Music School
The Cleveland Museum of Art will be running family art projects during the evening and Coventry merchants will hold their traditional "Sidewalk Sales." Grab some nosh from Coventry restaurants and check out local artists, farmers, and vendors.
Between Mayfield Road & Euclid Heights Boulevard, Cleveland Heights.
In case of Inclement weather Coventry Village reserves the right to cancel the Street Arts Fairs the day of the event by 4:00 PM... Please check back here for up to date details.