Saturday, June 02, 2012

An Invite from Tricia Kaman Art Studio and Gallery

It is my great honor to invite you to my studio for the summer Little Italy Art Walk this weekend, beginning June 1st at 5pm and continuing until June 3rd at 6pm.

Festivities will begin on Friday, June 1st at 5:00pm with an intimate wine and cheese reception at my studio. I would be delighted if you could join me.

Even if you are not able to attend the reception on Friday, I would still welcome you to join me throughout the rest of the weekend during this exceptional event. I will be creating hand-cut silhouette portraits throughout the weekend, and am very excited to be showcasing the works of visiting artists Kim Di Lalla (Textile Artist) and Sherry Rider (Jewelry Artist).

Sincerely,
Tricia Kaman

No comments: