Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ultra-Sconic Preview Party 11.15 10AM—1PM

From Jack Flotte: I have a couple of pieces in the annual Members Show at the FAVA (Firelands Association for the Visual Arts) Gallery in Oberlin. The opening goes from 2-4 Sunday, November 15th. So I’m having an open house at my place before that, from about 10AM to 1PM . There will be coffee, tea, cider, and scones (some featuring walnuts from my walnut tree) as well as Sunday newspapers for browsing. Spouses, children & friends are welcome. My address is 240 E. Lorain Street, (also known as State Route 511.)

One way to get here from Cleveland is to take Route 71 to 480, then get onto Route 10 just before 480 turns into the Ohio Turnpike. That will take you to 511, a.k.a. Lorain Street (go straight thru the intersection off the ramp). I’m about 200 yards past the IGA grocery store. Another way is to take 90 to Route 2 (just before 90 turns into the Turnpike, too), then go south (left off the ramp) at Route 58, which will take you to 511/Lorain Street. Turn left. If you go past the grocery store you missed it.

No comments: